2018 is the Year of the Woman (about time). In honour of that, I’ve put together this gift guide to help you celebrate your girlfriends and yourself this February 14th. All of these gifts can be purchased here in Ottawa, so you still have time to pick something up for your girls or treat yourself.
If you’re looking to set the stage for a Galentine’s gift exchange or planning to settle in for an evening of self-care, I would recommend kicking things off with a killer playlist that features:
- “No Scrubs” – TLC
- “IDGAF” – Dua Lipa
- “Independent Women” – Destiny’s Child
- “Ex-Factor” – Lauryn Hill
- “Call Your Girlfriend” – Robyn
- “Insensitive” – Jann Arden
- “Don’t Hurt Yourself” – Beyoncé ft. Jack White
- “Ladies Night” – Lil Kim
- “I Don’t Need a Man” – Pussycat Dolls
- “Rolling in the Deep” – Adele
Of course, I can to recommend a good drink to pair with this playlist.
Regardless of how or who you’re celebrating this Valentine’s Day with, I hope you take some time to express your love and appreciation for the women in your life and all they do.
Love the ‘killer’ playlist! You go girl. xoxo